DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Dayne


I don't have to say much about this guy!!! He is my man!! My 4 year old independent, ocd child. He makes me -- me. Not to take anything away from Tallan, but he will help mold me everyday like Dayne does. But there is something about your first born child :-) I think it is b/c I see me in Dayne - which can be a problem as he gets older so I will have to tame that. But I love my boys more than anything and thank GOD everyday for them. I keep telling Dayne that as long as I can get my arms around him I will tell him 'I LOVE YOU' b/c there are times now he tries to pull away, so let the embarrassing begin :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Our firstborns sound alot alike, in that I see myself so much in Carter. Poor child! I think Dayne and Tallan are beginning to switch who they look like. The pic of Dayne from the side looks just like Jason and then were some of Tallan below that I thought he looked alot like you and I havent noticed that before.
They both sure are cute!

Samantha said...

The embarrassment starting already? He sure is a cutie!!