DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Song and Video

I just posted a new video and song on my playlist. Our pastor's wife played us the Casting Crowns video of Slow Fade a couple weeks back and honestly I had probably heard of the Casting Crowns but not listened to them. Watching this video brought tears to my eyes, b/c it doesn't have to be what is happening in this video that takes your life away from God it can be anything- so I say be careful of what pulls you away from the Lord and remember your walk with him today and work hard to keep yourself in his path and his light- he is always there it is our decision on what path we choose. If you haven't seen the video please watch it!! Hope you enjoy
(you may have to pause my playlist on the bottom of the blog to only hear the video)
Thanks!!! Walk with a prayerful attitude!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW!!! That is a great song and video!!! Thanks for sharing!