DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tallan Working Hard


I was able to buy this play mat with mobile at the awesome consignment sale this past weekend (thank you Jennifer!). Here is Tallan at our office, he is working hard and now I can too!


I can't believe he likes it so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute! He looks very content! Maybe now you can get some of your work done! I am glad that you got to come down last Saturday! We can't go that long w/o seeing each other again!

Elizabeth said...

How cute, he is just growing so quickly! I thought of a little trade we could do, involving the bumbo seat :-) Call me when you get a chance.