DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thank you!

Jason and I wouldn't have had as good of vacation as we did if it weren't for the help of Jason's parents! They went above and beyond helping with the boys and I can't thank you both enough for that. I know that Dayne had the best time with you both, he loves you both dearly and I know Tallan was appreciative too. Thank you again for going with us and thank you for your help! We love Granna and Pa Pa!!

1 comment:

thesemanchiks said...

Deana, Hey!! So great to hear from you and now to see your blog! You have two very precious boys! Beautiful! I look forward to reading more of your blog and seeing what all you have been up to. Let's keep in touch!
Brooke