DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Vol Walk...


Okay I have never experienced the Vol Walk. If you don't know, it is about 2- 2 1/2 hours before game time and the players and coaches walk to the stadium and all the fans gather round.
Okay, well I took Dayne over to show him part of the band, trying to get him more excited about the football game and then I realized where we were was going to be the Vol Walk area, go figure.
Sure enough, do you know who that is in the first pic. Well I am just proud I got the pic! They walk down so fast that I just held up the camera and snapped. But there is Coach Phillip Fulmer!!! Wow!! All of the football players are WOW!!! They are HUGE!!!!!


Here is Smokey! Another pic where I just held the camera and snapped and prayed it came out!!!
Dayne on the other hand clung to me I was within inces of the players and he would not give one 'high five' Oh well we still got to expereince that part of the game!
Again, what a day!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: