DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Polar Express!


Tallan and Santa!! Tallan's first Christmas! How strange is that, he is 5 months old already, I can't believe it.


Dayne and his jiggle bells! They gave each child a bell after they saw Santa. Mister personality!




Dayne and Cooper! Dayne is always so excited when he gets to see Cooper and then after the visit Cooper is all he talks about! It was great to see all of you! Have a great day and have a Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I am so glad that the boys liked the train ride! After the holidays, we HAVE to get together and let the boys play!