DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Big Girl Office!

Okay so I finally feel like a 'big girl'. These pics are of my office at our business. I finally have real furniture. I am very proud of it and in a way I finally feel organized.
I have begging Jason to let me get some real office furniture instead of my stuff from college. Or maybe I am just trying to fool everyone into thinking that I am organized :)













Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fancy! It looks great! Now that you are organized work will be so "EASY!" HA HA!!!

moshieraj said...

Congrats on the new office. You must feel lagite now!:)