DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Hay Season is Here!!!!


Well Hay season is upon us and last summer I had the wonderful excuse of being prego with Tallan to not have to help much :) My father in law has changed to the big round bails. He still does square bails but it is no where near the amount that he used to do. So we took a drive out to the hay field to watch our PaPa bail hay. Of course we worked really hard under the shade trees and playing with toy tractors.
Tallan is no the biggest fan of grass for some reason, but on the blanket under the shade tree he seemed to do just fine. Anything in the mouth is just fine too :) Dayne of course in his John Deere t-shirt and hat and whatever 'short pants' he wants to wear. He has begun picking out his clothes and it usually is always the same things :)
Love my boys so much!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute! I know that PaPa was happy to see his boys wanting to help/watch! Before long they both wil be out there in the fields with him!

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe how Tallan is growing! Your boys are so super cute!

Samantha said...

Gosh they are getting so big and so cute. Dayne is going to be your little farmer!

The Claunch Family said...

Hay days are the best! I just got a call from my family that Olivia is out in the hay wagon bossing people around right now!

moshieraj said...

What great helpers you had this year, even if one hung out under a tree most of the time! Tallan is getting so big