DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Last Day of Preschool


Another year of preschool has come to an end. I am actually sad that the school year is over. Dayne loved his preschool class and loved all of his friends. Every morning on Tuesday or Thursday he couldn't wait to get there and see them all. What a few months can do in a child's life!



Here is Trevor, Brent, and Dayne. I know that Dayne's teachers had their hands full, 2 girls and 6 boys. I am so glad I was not the teacher :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Dayne looks so much like Jason!