DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our First Pumpkin Patch!!!


Here are the boys on guess what a Tractor!!! Of all the things there my boys find the tractors. That is okay look how big Tallan is getting!!!



2 family pics- and well neither work out really great- Dayne was in one of those I am not going to cooperate moods, and all b/c mom wanted a great pic- I shouldn't try so hard!


Here they are again! They loved the pumpkin patch and we were lucky to be able to go twice. So I will post more soon!!! But it was a great evening and the boys got a hayride, bon fire, and so much more-- and of course our pumpkins
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

Such cute pictures! It looks like you had so much fun, I know what you mean about trying to get good pictures, whenever I am really trying, Olivia is completely against it--so frustrating!

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful family! Boys and their tractors. We had our fall festival at church, bouncies, games, etc and what did Carter want to do? Look at the tractor they used to set the whole thing up.
Tallan is getting so big. He is still his Daddy made over! They are adorable!

Samantha said...

Don't you just the pumpkin patch? It looks like the boys had fun picking out their pumpkins, they are both so cute! I can't wait to see the dressed up for Halloween. That last pic on the tractor would make a cute christmas card.

Deana said...

I was thinking after looking at the pic of us as a family- that Tallan was looking at his brother saying- 'why are you being so difficult- just smile for the camera???@!!!!!"
Oh my boys!!!