This was a complete shocker!!! Thank you Rebecca (http://claunchfamily.blogspot.com) !!! She nominated me for this Kreativ Blogger and what a wake up call for me b/c I have totally slacked on my poor blog!!! I have recently been trying to stay up to date on the preschool blog that I have working on. So thank you Rebecca for getting me going again!!!
Here is What I am Suppose to do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated
Seven Things That People May Not Know About Me??????????? (kinda hard to do)
1. I love being a mom to my 2 favorite men!! They keep me grounded, honest, and turning into my parents everyday.
2. I have in the last 2 months have started working with the youth at church on Wednesday nights!! Huge step for me- had to climb out of my shell and go to the uncomfortable zone :-) High School kids kinda scary, but I just keep telling myself and them, I have been there and may have done it or saw it or know someone who has done it :-)
3. I found this out recently- I thought the people around here that see me all the time knew more about me than I guess they do- so I have 2 jobs 1. a nurse 2. work with Jason with our business (so sadly I work 5 days a week, but 3 of those days I do have flexibility)
4. I wouldn't know what to do with pink in our house- Jason wants another child and he would love a girl, but I am pretty attached to all the tractors, trains, sports equipment in the house
5. I wish I could snap my fingers and my house be 100% organized from top to bottom and all the 'crap' that has been in this house for the last 3 years that I haven't looked at or touched would be gone-
6. I feel like I run around in complete circles most of my days and really wish I could stop that feeling
7. Really wishes I didn't have to work one of the jobs I do b/c I really want to be home more with my boys and feel like we have more of a life than we do other than the 'have to do's' that show up on the calendar.
Now the next 7 nominees are.............................................
1. Elizabeth Hazlett http://chucklizcarter.blogspot.com Elizabeth is an awesome mom to 2 sweet boys that I really think our 2nd's are twins deep down :-) Her blog is always updated and cute. She is a good friend from college- who puts up with me never seeing them :-) Love ya!!
2. Jennifer Jones http://jennifer-thejones.blogspot.com my dearest friend!!! We have been friends since our early college days and we have never left each other. She needs to get our whitewater rafting pic off her blog as the first thing we see :-) Love Ya!! Our boys are the same age and we love you guys dearly just so wish there wasn't an hour b/w us but that is ok!!
3. Heather Ashby http://ashbyclan.blogspot.com Heather and I have been the 2 great PRN's together for what 4 years now :-) What would I do without you at work????? Love ya!!!
4. Samantha Garbes http://garbesfamily.blogspot.com Samantha and I and Elizabeth and Cindy- all were in nursing school together and what a blessing that we have kept in some contact all these years later!!! Samantha always has a cute blog, but dumb me forgets sometimes to log in so I will go weeks without seeing the new updates with her daughter!! :-) my confession sorry
5. Cindy New http://moosetracs.blogspot.com Cindy is expecting her precious baby girl soon!!!!!!!!!! She looks great and she has been keeping us all updated since she left us and moved to Arkansas.
6. Kari Whaley http://thewhaleywall.blogspot.com Ok Kari here is your chance to update your blog too. :-) Kari is the wife to our crazy youth minister at the wonderful FBC in Manchester. She is an awesome woman with 2 great men in her life :-) (I included Scott, but we can change that if needed) ;-)
7. Heather Luttrell http://luttrellfamilytennessee.blogspot.com Heather is Jason's cousin and I am recently knowing thru snooping on the blog land that they have a family blog too!!!!
Congrats to all the nominees :-)