DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, January 08, 2010

My boys






Christmas this year was beyond fun!! The boys are at an awesome age and to just see their faces and expressions and their genuine comments are so priceless I wish I could capture them forever!!! Melia with The Cherry Tree 123 made the boys their shirts for Christmas this year-- I thought they were so perfect!!! Thank You Melia


This sign I honestly saw on another blog and to be truthful cannot remember which one but I honestly had to have it so I went to DaySpring online and purchased this for our home and I believe I am going to leave it up all year long!!! It is so pretty in person. I love seeing ideas from everyone else in this blog world, so thank you for all your ideas out there :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Gosh, your boys are growing so fast! Love their shirts too. I cannot believe that he is turning 5!!!