DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Rare Moments






These Pictures are rare to get!! Over this past year there have been so many things that happens within a family-- as I look onto this new year I am reminded that my dad will be turning 80. That is right my dad is old :-) I am 30 now and Most of you reading this just have grandparents that old if you are blessed to still have them with you. So my dad will be 80 and it is hitting me hard these days. My dad is a good hearted man and when I see him with my children it brings a smile to my eyes. We purchased the book from Hallmark that you can read the story, Twas the night before Christmas and we had my dad read it to the boys- so for me I am capturing him to be in their lives for as long as I can. He is happy with my boys and he smiles the most when he spends time with them. I am thankful that he is a major part of their lives and spends as much time with them as possible I know that he will not be in their lives forever but they will remember what a good grandfather he was and they will remember that he was there and that he loved them so much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Such great memories for the boys. Treasure the time that you have with him.