DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dinner at Sticky Fingers


Here are the boys. Dayne and Cooper had a great day together Saturday. The dads were such champs and let Jenn and I go shopping for most of the afternoon for some much needed maternity clothes (especially for me). But from what I understand the two boys had a good time playing together. I know Dayne was in heaven as soon as we got to their home b/c of all the toys I really don't know if he knew what to play with first. But by the end of the day he was saying Cooper's name, which was so cute! Saturday wore out Dayne, when we left the restaurant to head home, Dayne fell asleep before we even got out of Chattanooga and he slept all night and woke up Sunday at 0715. He slept 12 hours. I cannot remember the last time he has ever done that.

We get to see Cooper next weekend, we are very excited but with mixed emotions- Dayne's 2nd birthday is next weekend. Time flies and 2 years has gone by so fast! I really hope that time will slow down, but I know it won't. I can only treasure each day and each moment!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for coming down to Chattanooga! We all had a great time! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! Take are of yourself and the baby!!!