DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Into Everything


Here is my son again-----
I don't know if he got bored or what but he climbed into my clothes hamper in my closet yesterday morning and had a great time. He even ate his snack in there.... go figure.
He is riot and everyday is something new which is a true blessing and a needed relief.
I have gotten so caught up in what needs to be done for the new baby that his little comic reliefs bring me back down to earth! I couldn't ask for a better child, God really does know what he is doing when he brings these miracles into your life.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is hilarious! I love your last sentence, how true!! So excited for you guys, cant wait to hear about Tallan on Thursday!!

The Stone's said...

Precious! And I love the pool pictures, too. My children humble me everyday as well! Good luck these last few days.

Jennifer said...

Dayne looks so cute and innocent! I am very excited for all of you tomorrow!! Let me know how everything goes and we will see you Friday!!

The Hadfields said...

I hope you are making it through these last few days. I'll be thinking of you!!