DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Mister Model

I know that these pics are about a month old, but would all look at my son. He did this pose by himself no help no coaching. He is too cute, in my opinion :) He loves the pool and we try so hard to get him there every weekend. Jason sure gets his workout with Dayne.
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July. I know that we are planning to be by the pool all day, so maybe some more pics soon of our fun time there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!!! his float looks flat except for the pillow. Hopefully we will make it to see Tallan in the next couple of weeks. Good luck today!!!

Elizabeth