DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Precious Pictures

Please click on this collage so you can see each picture better. These pics were taken by a very special person, Vic Briggs CRNA. I work with him and I was so blessed that the day Tallan was born he took the time to take pictures of the special day. He has a true gift and talent. These are just a few, I am going to keep posting some of that day, he took nearly 200 pics I feel so special to know him and that he gave me this gift of memories that I will always have. Enjoy all the pictures!! Love to all
Posted by Picasa

No comments: