DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

More Christmas Tree Pics


Here is another ornament that I got- I got 2 so maybe one day the boys will want them for their own tree- I really like these silver ones- just a little different

Dayne being silly!! Mommy trying to get a pic


Here are 2 ornaments that I had made thru snapfish, I made one of me and Jason too but it is on a different spot on the tree- my boys!!! I am trying to make things that they may want one day?? We will see.....
Here is a pic of my helper! Dayne only wanted to decorate trees and oh my - my nerves couldn't handle him on the big tree so he helped me decorate the office tree, his tree, and Tallan's tree-- He is so ready for Santa- every morning he wakes up and asks why there aren't any presents under the tree- silly boy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love that ornament of the boys, what a neat keepsake. I just might have to check that out for sarah.