DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Toy


Here is Dayne's newest toy. We were so excited to finally get him this swing set. Everyday he wants on it and the smiles are endless. Jason worked very hard at putting all the rock around the bottom and we are secretly hoping that Dayne may take all his toys out there so our flower garden we started a long time ago may come to life. He has had so much fun with this, I highly recommend not waiting like we did.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

It looks great!! When we finally get our house sold that is one of the first things I want to buy for Sophie!!