DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Big Day!

Here is Maggie just taking in some time before she gets ready and gets married :) She was a beautiful bride and I am lucky that she is now my sis-in-law!
Dayne and Chandler, If you look close enough she is holding his hand, really wish I knew what they were discussing that seemed so important. Chandler and Kennedy were known as the girls all weekend long. He kept asking if 'the girls' would be there. As I post more pics you will see how much fun he had with them!!
Here are the men of the day... Jacob, My brother Jasen, Eric, and My hubby Jason, and of course the center of attention, Dayne
The two moms!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: