DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More Pics of Thomas....


Here is Thomas the Train!!!! Dayne kept asking us if he was going to wave to him. But we just had to say no baby he will just blow his train whistle. All the stress getting to Chattanooga that morning made it all worth it when Dayne saw all the trains. Tallan is just along for the ride but we know he had a great time too!!!!

Dayne and I getting a rare moment together in front of the camera. Not that bad!
Look below at that precious little boy... Tallan is getting so big, he is 10 months now and to us he looks just like his daddy :) He is even smiling like his daddy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Where are the wedding pics????? I keep looking for them. Hope it all went well. These Thomas pics are too cute. Cant wait to take Carter to see Thomas. Tallan is precious!!!! I LOVE his hair. And girl you look awesome!!