DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Help!!


With Jason, Dayne, and myself in the wedding we had some responsibilities and things that we had to do. Thank goodness that my wonderful in-laws came to Germantown!! They made it possible for Jason and I to do what we needed to do for the wedding and still be sane at the end of the weekend. In this collage is my in-laws, Richard and Linda; Karen (KK) and Justin; my aunt Vicky, whom Dayne loves and she spoils!
Thank you all so much for your help! We need to repay you in some way for all that you did!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: