DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family Picture Time!


Here is the Crosslin Family!! Out first beach vacation all together!
From Left to Right: Scott and Christa (baby girl in the belly, we didn't know on our trip :-)), Justin and Karen, My mom and dad-in-law Linda and Richard, and you know the four of us!


Tallan with his PaPa!!


The 4 of us! Trying to take a family picture :-)


My wonderful in-laws!! On this day it was Linda's birthday. We were all able to go and have a wonderful dinner and surprise her with a cake and then we let the kids go to town. They are so gracious and I know that we had a wonderful time and a much needed vacation and it wouldn't have happened without them. They even took the kids out one night to the always famous John Deere store while the rest of us got to out for dinner. Thank you so much! I am already looking forward to next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: