DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Just a Few Questions.......

Here are a few questions to you all in this blog world~~~~

1. In the next 12 months, will you and your family, or anyone close to you going to be taking a vacation?????? Of any kind?

2. When you travel now, do you ever book your travel online?? Like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz?

3. When you book online and pay for it, do you get 60% of the commission that that transaction has generated rebated back to you???

4. That is a personal vacation right? Not a business one? So you are not able to write that off on your income tax, right???


Answer those questions to yourself and if I can show you a way to book that travel the same trip, same time, same place- probably get it cheaper- and you get 60% of the commission generated on the trip rebated back to you WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?????

Do any of you out there reading this need another form of income coming thru your house right now?? Do any of you or anyone that you know need a Plan B???? Any of you stay at home moms that want something to do and this is not a product :-) this is recess :-)
You don't have to leave a comment but I would love for you to or e-mail me and I will share this with you all!!
Thanks
(go on my sidebar by links are there for my business and my travel site)

No comments: