DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The other 2 kiddos


I don't know if I have really ever posted pics of our other children. But here are a couple pics of Maddie and Murphy. They are both yellow labs and are the best things ever to our family despite my frustrations with them. Maddie is 8 years old now and she is the queen and if any of you have ever had a foot dog she is that dog! Murphy is the male and he is 4 now. He is a very good dog. Very protective and very timid. Please do not just sneak up on our home and all men beware!! But these two dogs help make our family and also help protect us. Tallan loves them!!! Dayne does better with Murphy than Maddie, like I said she is the queen and she does what she wants :-) But if you ever need extra facial licks or to have your feet warmed please stop on by!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Aww... we have a yellow lab named Lady and she is the best dog ever! Hudson loves to ride her!! They are beautiful. We've thought about getting another, but don't want to go through the puppy stage again!