DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

More Fishing




I believe this was his first fish! He actually caught the first fish on the boat even before his Pa Pa!!!! Way to go Dayne!! Now whenever we drive to Chattanooga he keeps asking when he is going back b/c they went to Nickajack for their fishing experience. I am so proud of him and what an experience for Dad and Grandpa!!!! (mom would have loved to be there, but I am thinking that I am going to be out on a lot of these trips)


They saw this Crane and Dayne was very excited!! He showed me all the pics they took of it ( I hope this is a crane, b/c that is what we are telling him)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I know he was so proud of himself and that fish. We have the same blog background--great minds think alike!!