DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


Well we keep trying for that one great pic..........


Does Dayne's face tell you anything- he really didn't want to be a part of the pic and as you can see I even gave in and let him change his shirt :-)


Well we tried................................

Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! It has changed me in more ways than I ever would have thought. Everyday I thank our Good Lord for them b/c they are truly blessings and miracles and they make me ..............me. I have changed a lot as a person and I think we all do as we grow and age and mature, but my children have changed me in ways that make me a better person. Thank you Dayne and Tallan for making me a better person and for being your mommy!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Happy Mother's day you hot mama!! Children do make us better people.