DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Family Vacation 2009


Here we are as a family after Karen and Justin's wedding!!!


Jason and I getting a rare moment together (the kids would not cooperate for their pics)


My cutie boys!!! I am very partial sorry, but they were full of life and so much fun on this trip and they both have huge personalities that came out!!


Another Family Pic..... wow I should go on vacation all the time to get all these family pics done!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I know what you mean, you can only get a family pic on a special occasion. You did get some good ones, I love the one of you and Jason.

Jennifer said...

Your picture are GREAT!!! Glad that you guys had a great time!!

Heather said...

love the pics!