DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Well Happy Father's Day to you all out there!! Today after church we went to my in-laws house for an afternoon at the pool. I think this is how ever father should have spent father's day relaxing in the pool. Jason had a great time, but as usual Dayne worn him out. They have just both woken up from a much needed nap. Jason is the best father to our son, God truly blessed me by putting him in my life and giving us a wonderful, awesome, precious child and soon one more.

Happy Father's Day again to all of you lucky men out there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: