1. Who is your man? Jason
2. How long have you been married? 5 years
3. How long did you date? Around 5 years total, we had an 18 month engagement (way too long but Jason was in school)
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Jason mostly, just depends on what we are eating, seafood I top the charts on that.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jason
7. Who is taller? Jason
8. Who sings better? Jason, I just sing all the time, I know I am tone deaf but my kids haven't told me stop yet.
9. Who is smarter? Depends I think we can both hold are own, we are just smart in different things.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine by far. Jason can hold things in, I can't
11. Who does the laundry? We both do, very equal on that chore.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jason, that was an agreement when we got married
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed that would be Jason
14. Who pays the bills? I do, I wish some days he would do it.
15. Who is better on the computer? Me, he drives me crazy on the computer, he is sooooo slow to me.
16. Who mows the lawn? Jason, he won't really let me do it anymore and that is fine with me
17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, if we grill out then Jason takes over
18. Who drives when you are together? Jason, always
19. Who pays when you go out? Jason, but we have the same account, what is the difference??
20. Who is the most stubborn? ME
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both okay at that, it takes a lot for us to cave in
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, my mother takes care of the boys for us when I work so we see them almost everyday
23. Who kissed who first? We did it together, I wanted him too soo bad, it just took him a long time and I didn't leave until he kissed me, that was so long ago now looking back
24. Who asked who out? I guess Jason
25. Who proposed? Jason, very sneaky that guy on getting me to the spot but he did on his knee, very sweet moment I will never forget
26. Who is more sensitive? ME
27. Who has more friends? Me, Jason would laugh at that question
28. Who has more siblings? Jason, he has 2 sisters, one older and one younger- I have 1 brother
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason (We share them at home behind closed doors :) )
So know I am tagging people!!! Jennifer, Heather Ashby, Amanda, Amy H.
Hope you guys can take the time and do it
Baby G's Story
3 weeks ago