DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some Current Pics

Here is a picture of Tallan yesterday afternoon. Isn't that face just so cute!!! I am claiming his eyes, but I am leaning more and more that he looks like his dad.

Here we are together in the kitchen. He is just smiling!! Getting so big so fast. Next week he is 4 months. Oh My!!











I have been bad with Dayne and pics and they are coming I promise!!
Today was Dayne's preschool Halloween party and Trick or Trunk. He had so much fun and he is still napping now (thank goodness)
I hope to get those pics up soon so you can see my little man
Have a great day!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, i swear i think he has changed since Sunday....

moshieraj said...

There is no way he is already 4 months old!!!!!! He is such a cutie and you look great!!! I will need to know your trick!

Elizabeth said...

He is so adorable! I love his little striped outfit. And I still say he is Jason made over. Need to see you SOON!!

Heather said...

Deana I hope everything is going good! Miss seeing you at work! I am glad being a Mama of 2 is going good. IT FLIES BY! Stonecrest will still be there!