DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Think about us

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a great week. Again today is Thursday and this is my most hated day of the week! For my closest loved ones they know why and if I could just erase this day all together my weeks would be smoother.
We have a big weekend planned..... Tallan is being dedicated at church on Sunday. My brother and Maggie are flying in today and on Sunday I will have almost all of Jason's family and my family at our house for a lunch after church. I am praying really hard that everything goes smoothly!
Keep us in your thoughts. I hope to have tons of pictures to share next week of our joyous day bringing Tallan before our church for dedication. I thank God everyday for my son. He has be dedicated to God since he was conceived.
Love to all!

No comments: