DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie
I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Many Faces of Tallan


Here is my Tallan, now 3 months old. He is becoming a little version of Jason. It is so awesome to watch a baby grow and change again. The sad thing is that I have already forgot some of those moments with Dayne. I love when Tallan looks at me and laughs, smiles, coos. It is like he can see right through me and give me what I need! My little miracle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there! the picture isn't up. see you all this weekend.

Chuck, Elizabeth, Carter, & Baby #2 said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! He is so adorable and getting so big! He does look more like Jason and Dayne like you. LOVE his hair!

moshieraj said...

He's already 3 months?!?!? He is so sweet!