DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tallan's Dedication Day


Here is a quick look at Tallan. I took these pics from Elizabeth's shutterfly album (Thank you). I am afraid that I won't be able to post any pictures from yesterday until next week at the rate I am taking pics. Yesterday was a special day for us and we were very blessed to spend it with our family. Everyone made Tallan's dedication very special and I think we got the point across at church taking up almost 3 pews. Thanks to all who came! I will post more soon!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very sweet! Congrats to Tallan on his dedication! Hope you had fun with your brother and Maggie!

The Hadfields said...

How sweet! He's growing fast!!