DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, August 22, 2008

A few pics


Here is Tallan being him, getting into all the drawers in the kitchen- Normally the entire kitchen floor is covered in items from the drawers. He thinks it is cute!!!


Mister lazy- having his snack in bed. This child can come up with some of the craziest things. This particular day he said that he was tired from all the crying he had done that morning while we were out so he needed to lay down in mom and dad's bed and take a rest. You have to love him :-)



Today in the car he put his hat on like this and I wanted to take his picture, well he wasn't too thrilled with that idea so this is what I got. He was too cute! Earlier today he dressed himself back up as a cowboy (that was what he was for this past Halloween) but he kept on his shorts and t-shirts. I really wish I had a pic of that.
Well I promise to get back into blogging. We have had a lot going on and I have just fallen behind, sorry. But this weekend we are taking the kids to go see the Backyardigans at TPAC on Sunday. So I will have the camera ready for lots of pics and get those posted asap.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

They are so cute! Have fun at the Backyardigans, I hear its a really good show!

Anonymous said...

too funny! Tallan looks like a little boy now.
elizabeth

Samantha said...

Tallan is looking so big and tall! Kids can sure say the darndest things, where and how do they come up with it?

Jennifer said...

Too cute! I love the hat!