DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh How He Changes!

There is a country song by Trace Adkins, You're Gonna Miss This.....................
Well I totally understand that song and for me the song is a tear jerker in a way. This is my baby, he is over a year now and how we can't stop time I at least have these pictures for ever! He is such an angel and such a great child and son and I know that he is going to keep up us all our toes!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a sweetie! Love that red hair!!

Samantha said...

He is so cute, i love the curls!

Jennifer said...

Sweet, sweet boy!!!!

The Hadfields said...

He is too cute! I haven't checked in in a while and my, how he's changed!!

Samantha said...

I like your new blog!! Isn't she great!