DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Little Artist


Okay don't be alarmed they are not aliens :-)
Dayne loves to go out on the back patio and draw the members of the family....
So I don't really know who this is suppose to be but I am very proud of my child's ability right now!!!
(I darkened the pictures so you could get all the detail :-) )


I really don't know what this is


Just look how good this is- we have a head, 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, 2 legs, and 2 arms- no body but that is okay
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Little treasures!

Jennifer said...

I am impressed! Cooper could care less about any art work!

The Hadfields said...

That art work is too funny!! Glad you got some pics to show him when he gets a little older!!