DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Monday, August 04, 2008

My new adventure!

I call a lot of things in my life an adventure. This new one I believe is definitely that. I have taken the plunge and bought a travel agency through YourTravelBiz.com. I am just getting started and this is a 'home based business' and I can do this as I can. I want to jump in with both feet and get going but I also have to consider the rest of my life and schedule. I have put both links on the blog now. If you travel and I think we all do then just give my site a chance when you are looking to book your next vacation or travel needs. And if you have been thinking about bringing in some extra income and didn't really know how you would do that then go check out my website and listen to the presentation. My neighbors are living proof that this business is for real and bottom line we all travel! So all I ask is that you give my site a chance like you do Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, or whoever you use. I hope you will find YTB to be better or the same. And for even more insight go check out Marshall's blog, http://www.marshallgilliam.com (he is also my neighbor)
Well I will keep you posted and updated and if anyone is interested just drop by my site or drop me an e-mail. I hope to be able to update you guys on the success of this adventure. Trust me this was not just done there has been a lot of prayer and knowing support from my husband and family!
Just go and check it out, it can't hurt :-)

No comments: