DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I Promise We Are Still Here.....

Well it has been forever it feels since I have posted anything. Life gets in the way a lot and oh my sob story of working and life feels like such an excuse. I will try to get better I promise.
I have signed up for a new adventure in a way -- our Rec Center is having a 'Gladiator' challenge, no not like what is on TV, but a get fit get into better shape challenge. We will be assigned to 2 teams and our coaches are our trainers. I guess we will be accountable for our workouts over the next 3 months. So hopefully periodically I will update you guys on how I am doing. I am a little nervous about the end of the 3 months, there is a competition b/w the teams and there is a list of activities that we will be competing in and one of them is a mini triathlon. I don't run and I don't own a bike and probably haven't really ridden a bike since I was a kid and and I may only be 28 but I feel every bit of that age. I guess I better smoke it in the swimming portion since that is the only thing that I am good at right now :-)
The boys are great and Jason is good too! I promise to get some pics up soon and if any of you reading this are in Manchester then come and join me at the Rec Center over the next 3 months for a 'get fit' challenge you can find me in the pool :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good for you! You will do great in the competition!!