DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Big Snow!!

We get a phone call Sunday morning around 7am--- That to start off the morning was not expected b/c we were all sound asleep- even Tallan that was his first full nights sleep in 3 nights. So be awakened by the phone was not so nice. But it was my mom and she was so excited on the other end of the phone- She apologized but then quickly said look outside we got snow!!!!!!!!! I didn't really believe her b/c I didn't really think we were going to get any snow :-) Well Dayne and I rush to look out and couldn't believe it- you couldn't see the grass you couldn't see the road I got really excited and had to wake Jason up (that means he has to get out of the bed to fully comprehend what you saying) So that is how we started Sunday- Our Church was cancelled for the day and we started planning all the fun we were going to do!!!

Here are Dayne's footprints in the snow- I barely had him dressed and he was out the door - I couldn't stop him!! He was so happy!!!!
This was the first 'real' snow we have gotten in his lifetime, I can't remember the last time we got over 10 inches of snow



Just some quick pics of our backyard- the table and the swing set- you can't see the outline of the swing set area and those boards are at least 6 inches deep :-)


So what an awesome day we all had!!!! But so glad that it is gone today :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: