DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Picture Time..........


You know we try and that is all I am going to say--- why can't 4 people look at the same camera just for a split sec???? Oh well Another attempt not successful



Can Tallan be any cuter????? He is my growing little man-- what a ham he is too. And do you see the little pink girl in the back drop?? That is Taylor sporting her John Deere outfit too-- my niece :-) Hard to believe that she is 4 months old!! (And Aunt KK) =)


My silly boys.........
I think Dayne is over the camera or at least mommy taking pics of him
Posted by Picasa

No comments: