DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Preschool Valentine Party



These 2 pics are from the kids doing this tootyta dance??? Dayne loves it he does this at home with me all the time and I just laughed while the kids did the dance- he will kill me one day for these pics!!!



Well not the best pic, but Dayne never really smiles and this is so bad of me but oh well- my and my valentine!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the tongue sticking out in the top one!

The Claunch Family said...

Can't believe how quick our babies are growing up!