DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Preschool Party!


The famous green icing John Deere cupcakes!! They were awesome!!


Singing to Dayne Happy Birthday---------

Couldn't resist this pic of Brent, good bud of Dayne, but he was smearing the green icing everyone and all I could think of was his momma is going to kill me-- I stopped Brent from wiping the icing on his shirt, but not fast enough to stop my own child!!!!

Special guests at the b-day party were Uncle Jason and Aunt Maggie!!! We were so excited that they could come on down and spend a few days with us and help us celebrate Dayne's birthday!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: