DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bunny Cake


Click on this collage to see their faces!
They really enjoyed their first own bunny cake made for them especially by Granna!! Thank you so much for making the boys this cake, as we saw that night Tallan really likes cake too!!! Special boys and they love their Granna!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Seriously could your boys be any cuter? I love to look at your new pictures because it makes me look so forward to Mason and Carter getting bigger and getting pictures of them together. These of them with the bunny cake are so cute!

moshieraj said...

Great pictures. I love the look on Dayne's face in the middle one. Too cute. Hope Easter was a great one

Ashley & Bobby said...

You can visit anytime :) I know what you mean....I remember faces....it seems so long ago that we were @ Lipscomb. Your kids are beautiful! :)