DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Don't forget Tallan


Love this cute boy!! The 3rd man in my life!


He is 8 months old right now. He is very laid back, really doesn't care about much. Smiles all the time but he always has the serious face look down. He looks just like Jason! That is okay with me.


Here is Tallan and Hudson. All afternoon Tallan was mesmerized by Hudson's pacifier. Tallan is in love with his, Jason and I both say we need to start the parting of the ways with the beloved pacifier.


They are too cute!!! Wonder what they are thinking or saying to each other??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love those pictures of Tallan and Hudson. They both look so serious!! They are so sweet! I can't wait until they can "really play" together!!