DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mash Potatoes !!!

Well Tallan hasn't been eating very well lately at dinner time and Jason and I are about to pull our hair out. So with tonight's dinner I made mashed potatoes- I had to try!
He went nuts over his bowl and just dug in with both hands. He just laughed all through dinner!!
At least he ate something tonight other than just a bottle.
Have a great night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YUMMY!! Glad to hear that he is eating better! I guess you will be making mashed potatoes a lot now!

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big! of course haven't seen him since Thanksgiving. Well, see you Easter. hope its not too cold.

Elizabeth