DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Birthday Party....

Here are just a few more pics of Dayne's party. He had a such a great time.
Put the number on Thomas, a spin off of pin the tale on the donkey-I haven't done b-day party games in so long, the kids seemed like they liked them all and I had fun :)

I bought 2 Pinatas- We have noticed that at other b-day parties Dayne would not hit them for some reason. He has this shy side of him that only comes out when we seem to go places that he is not 100% with. So I bought one Pinata that you could pull the strings from and one that they could hit. In the photo above you see him pulling the string. Now look below- He hit it!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cooper had a blast with the games! They were a great idea! Thanks!