DAYNE

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

TALLAN

Lilypie

I am now a Thirty-One Consultant!!!!

Please go and visit my site at
http://www.MyThirtyOne.com/DCrosslin

You can shop through the catalog or you may want to host your own party- Just let me know!!

Thank you!!


Here is something for you guys!

Friday, March 14, 2008

March 4th = 3 years old!!!

Well Dayne turned 3 years old last week!! He is turning into such a big boy. His personality is growing and changing everyday. He tells Jason and I everyday that he is a big boy and that he can do everything by himself. We are thrilled that he is now potty trained and that was just the icing on the cake for me. To see my first born child running around the house in underwear is such a surreal moment. Jason and I are so proud of him and we are so thankful to GOD that he is our son. He loves preschool so much and he always loves going and seeing his friends. The preschool party was just a start to a busy fun filled week of birthday celebrations. Happy birthday Dayne!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Great pics!! Your boys are getting so big. I love Tallens hair, I hope Mason's stays that strawberry blonde. Sorry we missed you guys last week!!! We have got to get together, call me.